M20 Among Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road trip?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Road trip? - Page 2 Empty Re: Road trip?

Post by superfamoustia/Lu Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:15 pm

<Lu looked up GORP on the internet and then made a *vat* of it for Aspen. I mean, everybody. She also stayed up all night sewing those wrap-around-your-neck travel pillows for everybody. Hedy's has a decoration of 0s and 1s on it; Dr Loan's has stick figures in a row, like those bumper stickers that show all the family members? His is three stick figures of equal stature and then whatever would signify Nurse:); Aspen's has the miami dolphin logo (((but the dolphin's eye is a tiny hearrrrrt))).>

<bleary-eyed but GLOWING> "Hi, good morning, let's do this, WEEE! Oh, sorry, Hedy, I'm comin atcha super-extrovert, I know. I had coffee and also tea that I think Roovio spiked with something as a send-off or a cure for my sleeplessness - it was my own fault, the sleeplessness - HAVE A PILLOW I MADE YOU ALL PILLOWS!"
superfamoustia/Lu
superfamoustia/Lu

Storyteller likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. C. Loan Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:58 am

Doctor gives a rare smile and thanks Lu for the Pillow.
"This is lovely, and delightful craftsmanship, well done!"

Dr. C. Loan

superfamoustia/Lu likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspen Wright Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:51 pm

Dolphins!
TAGOVAIIIILLLoooooOAAAAAA!!!eleven!!1!!
BIG HUG!
"You sew? I sew! I have Mending Wednesday classes at the Laundry Station where folks can bring in mending in and i teach folks some basics! You should come!"
"oooh did you add lavender inside these?"
Aspen Wright
Aspen Wright

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedy Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:05 pm

Hedy happily takes the pillow, "Oh, this is pretty cool, thanks!" You wanted Twizzlers, right? I grabbed a big bag, but held off on drinks so they'd be cold slash hot as people want".

"Oh, and SHOTGUN!"
Hedy
Hedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspen Wright Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:31 pm

Aspen rockes into the driver's seat and we hit da bricks towards Florida turnpike towards I-75!
Aspen Wright
Aspen Wright

Back to top Go down

Post by superfamoustia/Lu Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:50 pm

I would watch this TV show. Just sayin'. -tia Smile
superfamoustia/Lu
superfamoustia/Lu

Back to top Go down

Post by Storyteller Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:58 am

Are we doing anything more with this?
Hop to getting Hedy's stuff? Hop home?
Is the scene closed, or is there more to accomplish?

Storyteller
Admin

https://m20af.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspen Wright Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:50 pm

I'd be interested in seeing the description for Hedy's old apartment. Or if it's been discovered and tossed by enemies!
But even without that, i'm satisfied in the interaction
Aspen Wright
Aspen Wright

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedy Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:54 pm

I'm just bad at keeping up on it 😓.

I did want to get a chance to characterize her living arrangements, so skipping ahead:

Hedy's old place is a little one bedroom apartment. The main room/kitchen is divided by a folding screen that blocks off a small streaming booth. Outside of that, the room is rather spartan, but the desk inside is littered with decorations and fidget toys, and the floor with a few delivery bags and drink cans that never quite made it to the trash bin. Her desktop case has multicolor lights and decals of various characters and icons, and the screens double as a space to hang a few dangling keychain dolls. The tiny bedroom is mostly filled by a king mattress with a pile of plush animals and blankets formed into basically a nest of soft things. Her car down in the lot is an old, mostly blue dodge neon that seems surprisingly well managed, considering the age and the transplanted white door.  

She seems somewhat embarrassed for others to be in her old room, but grateful for the help when carrying stuff out.
Hedy
Hedy

Storyteller and Aspen Wright like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedy Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:58 pm

Aspen Wright wrote:I'd be interested in seeing the description for Hedy's old apartment. Or if it's been discovered and tossed by enemies!
But even without that, i'm satisfied in the interaction

Literally as I was typing it 😅
Hedy
Hedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Storyteller Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:04 pm

I guess it isn't tossed (darn), but it's still very -- unassuming?
Hedy's belongings are gathered and it's time to come back home?
KO makes you communicate with him while in the apartment cause he wants tabs on you.

Storyteller
Admin

https://m20af.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedy Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:47 pm

Storyteller wrote:I guess it isn't tossed (darn), but it's still very -- unassuming?

KO makes you communicate with him while in the apartment cause he wants tabs on you.

I feel like they're certainly aware that their former recruit has got to be out there somewhere, but she's kinda slippery and doesn't have much of a paper trail to link her back to the guy they're looking for.

They'd be just as likely to stumble across this other, presumably unrelated, person and take interest 😅

She'll keep in contact with KO, but also point out that

1: shes got the others with her who'd see her run off and
2: if she was going to try to evade them, she wouldn't bother leading them to her old place where they could presumably find hair or whatever they need for magical tracking.
And later
3: they've got her stuff, and while it would be hilarious to abduct Lu or Loan or whoever is with her and drive off somewhere else, she's not abandoning her stuff for it.
Hedy
Hedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum