M20 Among Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adept Bellamy

2 posters

Go down

Adept Bellamy Empty Adept Bellamy

Post by Dubbueluss Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:03 am

Alexander approaches Adept Bellamy for training in yoga and because he strikes him as someone with the type of connections to find them. " I'm also looking for an agoraphobe, a priest; a real one, not one of those televangelist type shysters; and a gimp. It's a complicated project, ohh and the gimp needs to actively be being dominated. I don't need to be in the room just near enough to read his mental state. The priest as I said only need be devout, but I might have to kidnap or mildly traumatize the agoraphobe. Nothing sinister just drag them outside a few times to get them worked up then let them calm down inside, like recreational fishing really. I can hold off on that one until last, when I might be able to lessen their burden after, but still it might be best if they don't have magic powers or a personal connection with you, or a working telephone. I completely understand if you don't know anyone footing the bill as I imagine these types are hard to find. One final question, would one have snakeskin pants fitted loose or baggy? I'm not sure of the current style and don't want to look the fool in public.
Dubbueluss
Dubbueluss

Back to top Go down

Adept Bellamy Empty Re: Adept Bellamy

Post by Storyteller Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:55 pm

WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!

"Uh,,, nooooo honey, no."
"Magick isn't for hurting people. Also, I don't think 'gimp' is P-C."
"But, more importantly, what are you trying to do?"

Storyteller
Admin

https://m20af.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubbueluss Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:18 am

build a sub mind armoured in quite to pilot my body when I need to hide being a mage for one reason or another
Dubbueluss
Dubbueluss

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubbueluss Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:22 am

what's the PC term for the dude in the skin tight suit and ball gag what gets off on being roughed up and commanded in the bed room
Dubbueluss
Dubbueluss

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubbueluss Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:25 am

also I'm not going to hurt anyone with magic I just need their "my life depends on being caged" mentality
Dubbueluss
Dubbueluss

Back to top Go down

Post by Storyteller Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:31 pm

"Ok, there's so much going on here, but let's start with mentality."
"Pretty much we all know that our lives depend on being caged. We all make a million concessions to be safe and content rather than transcend and be truly ... happy. You don't need to kidnap someone. You just need to remind anyone - anyone - of the ways they limit themselves in order to exist. You'd be better off with a philosophy major."
"But you know that kidnapping, or in general /using/ the Sleepers, it's a bad road, right?"

Storyteller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubbueluss Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:39 pm

I know no such thing. Any such concessions is mearly an addmittence of weakness, that will inevitably lead down a path of dispair and subservience. I seek the path of absolute freedom. In my time here I have heard talk of universal understanding and God head but nothing about the step after they are achieved. What good is there in knowing the universe in its entirety when it changes with your every move, what use is God head if one is then enslaved by the belief of the masses as to what a god is or does. I seek the path that lies beyond and thus cannot allow myself to make such concessions. This is the reason I need these peoples' mentality, as it is anithma to my own. Morality and philosophy change over time or with the accumulation of new stimuli, I need something deeper, something instinctual or primal to make a different me otherwise it would be only a matter of time until I rose up against me as I am willing to fight God himself if he stands in my way. The sleepers are our greatest threat. They ally with reality to hamper our power so that they may remain in their blissful cage, it is time to either treat them as such, make use of them or, wake them up. There is a fine line between the strong protecting the weak and the weak relying on the strong and I beleive it was crossed long ago. Society has fallen to a point that the carrot of greatness is no longer enticing, it is thus time to employ the stick.
Dubbueluss
Dubbueluss

Back to top Go down

Post by Storyteller Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:58 am

Your monologue gets a pursed look of distress.
"You're not going to get help with such things from me. That's not the way I do magick, and it's not a very Enlightened view of magick. You'd best be careful cause I know your Master wouldn't approve of that either."

Storyteller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubbueluss Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:34 am

Every person's path is there own to walk and I would be most disheartened if you strayed from yours for my sake. I am most exited to know it's destination and shall meditate on your words. I should now commend you to your own content, thank you for your time.
Dubbueluss
Dubbueluss

Back to top Go down

Post by Storyteller Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:28 pm

He seems hesitant to let you leave.
"Hey, uh...Alexander? Will you talk to your Master about this? This view that the Sleepers and Reality itself is uh, against you? Cause this kind of position, it's ... dangerous for you."

"The relationships that Awakened have with Sleepers is ... a difficult one, and there are plenty who support the waking up thing you were talking about. But... the stick? Punishing them for what they are? That's not ... we have more power than them, and we have to be careful how we use it."

He seems ... troubled.

Storyteller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubbueluss Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:19 am

I do not desire to punish anyone for what they are, nor do I hold them accountable for effects they have no way of knowing that they have on the world. The stick often need only be shown to motivate action. We do and always have had more power than them yet there are still places where even the rumor that a person can do what we can do is a death sentence. They hunt us with our own devices, unknowingly bending reality not to their own will but to the will of the masses. Some sheister priest or miracle man gives them some hocum to protect them from "evil" and it works because enough of them beleive it does and another one of us dies. They can all do magic because they already do magic they need only to be awakened to it. I slept for more than two centuries and awoke to a world inundated with wonders and drowning in light. The world demands balance so it sends a storm to silence the wonder workers. The sleepers correlate light with good and darkness with evil, they then flood the night with light then reality restores balance by causing evil to rises in their hearts. Darkness predates creation in every myth I have ever read so it is of little consequence if the world was created for the edification of man. When the dark snaps back it will be no different in powers than if seven Billion mages experienced simultaneous paradox back lashes. So yeah I see you point kind of reality isn't against me it's more like it's a cage in which I am locked alongside some incalculable multitude of explosives that is slowly sinking into the ever deepening pool of venom produced buy the explosives' self-righteousness. If they do not wake up we will all either die, go quiet, or fall to corruption.
Dubbueluss
Dubbueluss

Back to top Go down

Post by Storyteller Mon May 08, 2023 10:14 pm

"I... don't ... disagree?" he says it hesitantly, like...he might disagree?

"But."

"The paradox of the Sleepers' power is that we gave it to them by misusing our powers in times past."

"I'm not understanding exactly all of your points...do you want to run through maybe on a point by point?"
"Or maybe..." he hesitates
"You wanna come in and I can try to share some chill and enlightenment with you? If you know what I mean?" he hesitates again. "I mean drugs."

Storyteller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubbueluss Mon May 08, 2023 10:25 pm

I have time
Dubbueluss
Dubbueluss

Back to top Go down

Post by Storyteller Mon May 08, 2023 10:30 pm

Excellent.
He is not sure what you need. Like, marijuana does not seem enough.

"I have some DMT. I use it for my practice a lot. It does have a bit of a reputation though."

He invites you in, starts gathering some stuff.
"Explain this lightness / darkness thing to me?"

Storyteller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubbueluss Tue May 09, 2023 1:48 am

The light is a lie, a construct that coddles the masses and lessons their fears. They have not forgotten the dark but they think that they have subdued it. The light makes the world small, it drowns the stars, simultaneously making men beleive they are greater than they are and robbing them of the motivation to greatness. The dark watched the creation of all things and aside from occluding vision has caused harm to none but is linked to evil. The light causes blindness, unbearable heat that parches the land, and burns the skin, but is viewed as virtuous. I beleive that this will eventually upset the balance of the world and the overall acceptance of beneficial malice existing in the minds of men.
Dubbueluss
Dubbueluss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum