M20 Among Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Group Text

5 posters

Go down

Random Group Text Empty Random Group Text

Post by superfamoustia/Lu Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:27 am

"Hiiii, everyone! I know it's 2am-ish, but I popped awake and am hoping that you keep your notifications off at night? Smile Buuuut, here's a question! For whenever you wake up. Or for my fellow insomniacs (ooo, ping me back and we'll sneak into the kitchen for my stash of goodies! By goodies, I mean the pot brownies Roovio requested. Hehe, weee!) Ok anyway, here's the question: oh no, I forgot the question! It was gonna be a silly ice-breakery thing. Not that we need the ice broken? It's just fun to still be in that getting-to-know-you time. Like dating. Except we are, obviously, not dating HA Ok I gotta make sure I can see the button for se"
superfamoustia/Lu
superfamoustia/Lu

Back to top Go down

Random Group Text Empty Re: Random Group Text

Post by Aspen Wright Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:09 pm

Aspen replies at 5:30am
So sorry i missed this! I'm just about to start my morning run and getting my Playlist up.
What's everybody's default fast-food order?
I do a tacobell crunchwrap combo with pink lemonade, or a subway footlong meatball on wheat with swiss.
Aspen Wright
Aspen Wright

Back to top Go down

Post by superfamoustia/Lu Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:39 pm

<Lu replies immediately>
"Does red licorice count as fast food? I try not to do any processed things at my...tender age...but oh how I love licorice. Red! And Aspen, I will happily make you a meatball sub to compete with that one. What do I get if I win?"
<she ponders adding a devil emoji. Erases it last-minute. But she has a goofy grin as she uses the little coffee-maker she keeps in her room so she doesn't wake everyone at this ungodly time by using the kitchen. And, of course...she gesture-dances to herself while the coffee brews. She dances the anticipation-of-coffee, and softly speaks to whatever spirits may be listening.>
superfamoustia/Lu
superfamoustia/Lu

Back to top Go down

Post by Storyteller Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:42 am

((omg, this is so cute. Also, I would like some Taco Bell now. Even thought it is bad for me))
If ever NPCs are included with this stuff, do let me know (but no need. It's mostly for y'all to get into your characters and have fun)
That said, if there are pot brownies, Bellamy hopes you/Roovio will share.

Storyteller
Admin

https://m20af.forumotion.com

superfamoustia/Lu likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. C. Loan Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:28 am

Coffee with a bagel, extra cream cheese, that's the first thing I ever really ate, always enjoyed it since. I bet I could build a really good sandwich if I put my mind to it as well, it really comes down to construction and science.

Dr. C. Loan

Storyteller and superfamoustia/Lu like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by superfamoustia/Lu Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:36 pm

"LOAN! I smell a SANDWICH-OFF!!
And I love this first meal of yours that made such an impact...makes me think of Proust and the madeleine, how tastes and aromas can take us back to a place in our memories more quickly and fully (maybe?) than anything else.... Oh my gosh, do you all think that MEMORY is a place? Or maybe it can manifest like spirits? Isn't there Time magick that can be done to allow a person to sortof...see the replay of an event? That feels like the past event is still in EXISTENCE somehow..."
superfamoustia/Lu
superfamoustia/Lu

Storyteller and Dr. C. Loan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedy Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:09 pm

Hedy would respond with a few minutes, saying, "Lu, you should probably just try to go back to bed. But yes, I'm still up, and yes, I'm totally down for brownies 💚

Catch you there in a few"
Hedy
Hedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. C. Loan Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:53 pm

superfamoustia/Lu wrote:"LOAN! I smell a SANDWICH-OFF!!
And I love this first meal of yours that made such an impact...makes me think of Proust and the madeleine, how tastes and aromas can take us back to a place in our memories more quickly and fully (maybe?) than anything else.... Oh my gosh, do you all think that MEMORY is a place? Or maybe it can manifest like spirits? Isn't there Time magick that can be done to allow a person to sortof...see the replay of an event? That feels like the past event is still in EXISTENCE somehow..."

Out of Character - you were born for Mage!

Dr. C. Loan

Storyteller likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspen Wright Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:45 pm

I feel like Alexander might have some ideas about Memory being a place or not. That guy has done some wild stuff. I'm really glad he came to this chantry.

But i accept the duty of being a judge to a meatball sub contest. Winner gets to decide between snorkeling or water skiing!
Aspen Wright
Aspen Wright

Back to top Go down

Post by Storyteller Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:58 pm

((This is gonna be so fun to reflect 'back' on after your time in the painting!!))

Storyteller
Admin

https://m20af.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspen Wright Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:42 pm

Ok gang, How shall we get Alexander a phone?
He's not going to have a problem remembering phone numbers, and I figure he can catch on to texting pretty easy.

But what's the best way to gift him one? and encourange him to use it?
Aspen Wright
Aspen Wright

Back to top Go down

Post by superfamoustia/Lu Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:26 pm

"Maybe we could steal one from a filthy rich person. Like Robin Hoods! <giggles> Oh, is that...not what you meant? I don't know where my head is right now. Aha! Like my head is gone! Oh no's!!!" <she literally rolls on the floor laughing> <she def had some brownies>
superfamoustia/Lu
superfamoustia/Lu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. C. Loan Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:37 pm

I mean I could just buy him one, and we can teach him to use it with the learning bed.

Dr. C. Loan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. C. Loan Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:24 pm

I am going to just advance this one and say I buy him a cheap phone and show him how to use the basics of text and searching the web for how to do and learn more things. "This will let us send you Ether Letters, and for you to respond in kind, and you can also access information from all over the world, its like having all the libraries in the world in your pocket." Doctor holds it out hopefully with his winningest smile.

Dr. C. Loan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum